正式和非正式的英文Email用語:從開頭問候語到結尾敬語

無論您是寫英文Email給朋友、同事還是潛在的商業合作夥伴,您的主要目標都是讓您的訊息傳達,換句話說,就是要確保收件人能夠充分了解您。

如果您使用不正確或不適當的用語並在電子郵件中不斷出錯,不僅你自己可能無法理解,您也可能無法給收件對方留下好印象。

為了避免這種情況,您可以在寄出email之前,先使用文法和拼寫檢查軟體來檢查您的電子郵件內容,但是,這本身並不能保證您使用正確的單字和用語。

在本文中,您將找到常用的英文email用語,包括從開頭問候語到結尾敬語使用的範例,希望這可以幫助您在用英文寫電子郵件時能使用最適合的用語

這些用語被標記為“正式”和“非正式”。請注意,大多數非正式用語非常適合在“半正式”情境中使用,例如在已經合作一段時間並建立良好關係的商業夥伴之間。

一、 英文Email開頭問候語

1. 正式的或商務的:

Dear Sir/ Madam,
Dear Sir or Madam,
To whom it may concern:
Dear Mr/ Ms Brown,
Dear Dr Johnson,
請注意:正式的開頭語使用姓氏而不使用名字。對女性收件人使用Miss或Mrs有時是不合適的,因為你不知道她是否已婚。

2. 非正式的:

Hi Barbara,
Hello Cherry,
Dear Doris,
請注意:稱呼語之後是逗號「,」,但是“To whom it may concern:”是例外,它是用冒號「:」。

二、寫信與回覆的原因或目的

1. 正式的:

I am writing to make a reservation.
(我寫信給你是要預約)
I am writing to apply for the position of…
(我寫信給你是要申請…的職位)
I am writing to confirm my booking.
(我寫信給你是要確認我的預訂)
I am writing to ask for further information about …
(我寫信給你是要詢問有關…的進一步訊息)
I am writing with regard to the sale of …
(我寫信給你是關於… 的銷售)
I am writing to the complaint you made on 29th February.
(我寫信給你是關於你在2月29日提出的投訴)
Thank you for your e-mail of 29th February regarding the sale of…
(感謝您2月29日發來的關於…銷售的電子郵件)
With reference to our telephone conversation on Friday, I would like to let you know that…
(關於星期五的電話交談,我想告訴你……)

2. 半正式/非正式的:

Just a quick note to invite you to…/ to tell you that…
(我想邀請你…… /我想告訴你……)
This is to invite you to join us for…
(這是邀請您加入我們…)
Thanks for your e-mail, it was wonderful/great to hear from you.
(感謝您的電子郵件,很高興收到您的來信。)
I wanted to tell you about… / ask you if…
(我想告訴你關於……/詢問你是否……)

三、提出要求或要求提供訊息

1. 正式的

Could you please let me know if you can attend … ?
(請告訴我你能否參加… ?)
Could you please let me know if you are available for a meeting on 12th December?
(請告訴我你可以參加12月12日的會議?)
I would appreciate it if you could please send me a brochure.
(如果您能寄給我發一本小冊子,我將不勝感激。)
I would appreciate it if you could please reply within two days.
(如果您能在兩天內回覆,我將不勝感激。)
Could you possibly arrange a meeting with the Logistics Manager?
(您可以安排與物流經理會面嗎?)
I would also like to know if there are any swimming pools in your area.
(我還想知道您所在地區是否有游泳池。)
Please let me know how much the tickets cost.
(請告訴我門票的費用。)

2. 非正式的:

I was wondering if you could come and see me sometime next week.
(我想知道你是否可以在下週的某個時候來看我。)
Would you mind coming early to help me clear up the place?
(你介意早點來幫我清理這個地方嗎?)
Do you think you could call Jerry for me?
(你可以給我打電話給傑瑞嗎?)
Can you call me/ get back to me asap?
(你能打電話給我/盡快回覆我嗎?)

四、提供協助或訊息

1. 正式的:

We are happy to let you know that your article has been selected for publication.
(我們很高興通知您,您的文章已被選中發表。)
We regret to inform you that the show has been cancelled due to bad weather conditions.
(我們很遺憾地通知您,由於天氣惡劣,該節目已被取消。)
We would be glad to send you another statement if necessary.
(如有必要,我們很樂意再發送一份聲明。)
Please do let me know if I can be of further assistance.
(如果我能進一步提供幫助,請告訴我。)
Should you need any further information/assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
(如果您需要任何進一步的訊息/協助,請不要猶豫與我們聯繫。)

2. 非正式的:

I’m sorry, but I can’t make it tomorrow.
(對不起,我明天也做不到。)
I’m happy to tell you that John and I are getting married next month.
(我很高興地告訴你,約翰和我將在下個月結婚。)
Would you like me to come early and help you clear up the place?
(你想要我早點來幫助你清理這個地方嗎?)
How about I come and help you out?
(你想要我早點來幫助你清理這個地方嗎?)
Do you need a hand with moving the furniture?
(你需要找人幫你搬家具嗎?)

五、投訴

1. 正式的:

I am writing to express my dissatisfaction with…
(我寫信是為了表達我對…的不滿)
I regret to say that I was not completely satisfied with the room you provided us.
(我很遺憾地說我對你提供給我們的房間並不完全滿意。)
We regret to inform you that your payment is considerably overdue.
(很抱歉通知您,您的付款已逾期。)
I would like to receive a full refund and compensation for the damages.
(我想收到全額退款以及損失賠償金。)
I am interested to hear how your company can compensate us for the distress we suffered.
(我很想知道貴公司如何彌補我們所遭遇的痛苦。)

2. 非正式的:

I’m sorry to say that you’re late with the payments.
(我很抱歉地說你已經延遲付款了。)
I hope you won’t mind me saying that the place you’d recommended to us wasn’t as nice as we’d expected.
(我希望你不要介意我說,你推薦給我們的地方並不像預期的那麼好。)

六、道歉

1. 正式的:

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused.
(對由此造成的不便,我們深表歉意。)
Please accept our apologies for the delay.
(因為延遲,請接受我們的道歉。)
We will make sure that this will not happen again in the future.
(我們將確保將來不會再發生這種情況。)
I am afraid I will not be able to attend the conference.
(我恐怕無法參加會議。)

2. 非正式的:

I’m sorry for the trouble I caused.
(對於我造成的麻煩,我很抱歉。)
I apologize for the delay.
(我為延遲道歉。)
I promise it won’t happen again.
(我保證不會再發生這種事。)
I’m sorry, but I can’t make it to the meeting.
(對不起,我不能參加會議。)

七、附加文件或檔案

1. 正式的:

I am attaching my CV for your consideration.
(我附上我的簡歷供你考慮。)
I am sending you the brochure as an attachment.
(我把這本小冊子以附件寄給你。)
Please see the statement attached.
(請參閱附上的聲明。)
I am afraid I cannot open the file you have sent me.
(很抱歉我無法打開你發給我的檔案。)
Could you send it again in … format?
(你能用…格式再發一次嗎?)

2. 非正式的:

I’m attaching the holiday photos.
(我附加假期照片。)
Sorry, but I can’t open it. Can you send it again in … format?
(對不起,但我無法打開它。你能以…格式再次發送嗎?)

八、信末結束語

1. 正式的:

I look forward to hearing from you.
(我期待著您的回覆。)
I look forward to hearing when you are planning to visit our town.
(當您計劃參觀我們的城鎮時,我期待著您的到來。)

2. 非正式的:

Hope to hear from you soon.
(希望早日收到你的消息。)
I’m looking forward to seeing you.
(我期待著您的光臨。)

九、最後的結尾敬語

1. 正式的結尾詞:

美式英文使用:
Sincerely Yours,
Sincerely,
Yours Truly,

英式英文使用:
Yours faithfully, (當你開頭的問候語使用Dear Sir/ Madam,)
Yours sincerely, (當您開頭語使用姓氏時,例如 Dear Ms Collins)

2. 非正式的結尾詞:

Love,
Thanks,
Take care,
Yours,
Best regards, (也用BR)


Tags: ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.